- October 2013. We have taken
over the distribution business of Peerless Products Mfg. Corp. (PPMC) from the Distributor of Manila, Pasay and Makati. This
will effectively increase our business with PPMC by about 60% inclusive of the existing areas of Quezon City, San Mateo, Montalban,
Marikina, Pasig, Mandaluyong and San Juan.
- July 23, 2012. We have rented another 1,300
sqm. warehouse in San Mateo to support our expansion programs. This coincides with our 15th Year Anniversary celebration.
- October 18, 2010. The newly expanded San Mateo office is inaugurated today. The newly expanded San Mateo warehouse was earlier inaugurated in July 23, 2010. All our operations are now located on this new warehouse. - May 11, 2010. SFC successfully conducted its traditional annual summer outing and teambuilding on May 8-9 at Crystal
Beach Resort in La Paz, San Narciso, Zambales. Pls view video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdKDD5430_8 - February 11, 2010. SFC adds another milestone in its history by breaking grounds for its
another warehouse expansion in San Mateo, Rizal. This new warehouse is designed to protect its stocks from similar Ondoy flooding
in the future. This new warehouse can accomodate 500 pallet locations as we will install a 4-level racking system. It can
accomodate also 40 trucks for parking. Pls view pictures. - December 5, 2009. SFC installed a racking system for its San Mateo warehouse. This investment will surely minimize damage effect of future flooding in the area.
- Sept. 26, 2009. SFC San Mateo warehouse got flooded due to typhoon
Ondoy. Full operations resumed normally after two weeks.
- August 20, 2009. SFC disengaged
its business with Digitel Mobile Phils, Inc. due to territorial and viability issues.
8, 2009. SFC opens a new 2nd warehouse and office in San Mateo, Rizal, just 2 kms away from it's Batasan ,Quezon City warehouse. This new office will now serve as the main corporate office address.
This property is 2x bigger than the existing one. - August 02, 2008. SFC and Kraft Foods Phils. jointly
conducted its business review(BR) yesterday at Legend Villas. The review focused on SFC's performance vs. target
for the 1st half 2008 and Kraft Foods' programs for the 2nd half. The mgt. team of both companies attended the BR. The BR
ended with Kraft's presentation of an award to SFC. - May 26, 2008. Good news to everyone!!!The company
successfully negotiated a new distribution partnership with IDS Marketing for Extra Joss Energy Drink, Gatsby Wax/Gel, and 3M products. Area coverage is Quezon City, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Pasig,
Marikina, San Mateo and Montalban. Trade channels include secondary and tertiary accounts. Selling starts on May 30, 2008.
This is SFC's new business initiative to propel its growth further into the future to achieve better efficiencies and economies
of scale. - May 05, 2008. The company successfully held its 2008 summer outing and teambuilding
at Summer Sea Beach Resort in Morong, Bataan on May 3-4. Everyone enjoyed the swimming, eating, drinking, videoke and teambuilding
activities. Pls. click teambuilding for the pictures.
- January 05, 2008. Good news for 2007....our gross sales substantially
increased vs. 2006!!! Double digit increases from all principals contributed to this ever highest sales achievement of
- May 19-20,2007. The company held its 2007
summer outing and teambuilding at Momarco Resort in Tanay, Rizal. New teambuilding activities which the management team
learned and experienced from the April 07 Minola Congress in Mimosa Clark were shared and conducted for the SFC team.Pls.
click Teambuilding for the pictures.
- March 01, 2007. Good
news to everyone! The company got the distributorship business with Kraft Foods Phils.,Inc. Sales launch will start on April
2,'07. This will mean more job and more sales revenue for SFC this year.
- January 31, 2007. The company has decided not to renew its distributorship contract with Valiant Distibution
Inc. for Del Monte products which is due to expire in March 31, 2007 due to viability concerns. The company is looking for
new principal to minimize job displacements and expand the business this 2007.
- January 18, 2007. Sales of the Company in 2006 decreased vs. 2005. This is largely due to the closure of
its business with Monde Nissin in June 30, 2006. Sales, however, from the new principals greatly minimized the deficit.
- Dec. 22, 2006. The company celebrated the traditional annual christmas party
on Dec 16 at the office roofdeck. Awards, raffle prizes and videoke and dance contests made the occasion enjoyable and memorable.
- July 1, 2006. Good news to all SFC employees! Starting July, 2006, all regular
employees are entitled to a health card. SFC chose Caritas as the service provider.
- July 1, 2006. The company decided to offer an early retirement plan for all its employees because of the closure
of its business with MNC. However, everyone got rehired at same existing rate.
- June 15, 2006. The company decided not to renew its distribution contract with Monde Nissin Corp. (MNC) which expires
in June 30, 2006. Good news though for all the 45 employees under the MNC team as no one will be displaced since they will
all be absorbed with the new business partnerships from Valiant Distribution,Inc.& Peerless Products Mfg. Corp.
- May 15, 2006. The company held its summer outing and teambuilding in May
7, 2006 at Cabangan Beach Resort in Zambales...the same venue as the 2005 summer outing. Everyone had learnings and fun!
- January 18, 2006 . 2005 was not so good for SFC because of the closure of
its business with New Zealand Milk Phils. but the company managed to post a modest growth of about 4.5% with the
help of it's new business with Century Pacific Group(CPG). Total . As of this date, all distributorship contracts with MNC,
CPG & Digitel Mobile Phils. Inc. have been signed and renewed. Other smaller principals are being evaluated for business
viability and continuity. The water treatment chemical trading business kicks off this first quarter.
- Dec. 27,2005. The traditional Xmas Party of SFC was held on Dec 22 at SFC's roofdeck.
Awards and singing and dancing competition highlighted the celebration.
- Dec. 15, 2005. Congratulations to the SFC Sales Team & Office Staff for winning this year's Monde Nissin
Corporation's (MNC) Xmas Party & Sulo Awards Nite Production Number Competition. This was held on Dec. 10 at the
Dish, ABS-CBN bldg.in QC and was participated by all GMA Distributors.
- July 19, 2005. The sales training last July 15-16 in Tagaytay Haven turned out to be fruitful and successful.
Pls click the link below for some of the photos.
Gear Up Sales Training
- July 8, 2005. The company's sales team for Monde Nissin operation will be joining a sales training together
with the other distributors' sales team of Monde Nissin Corp..This will be held on July 15-16 at Tagaytay Haven.
- June 27, 2005. The company has successfully negotiated the distributorship business with Century Pacific
Group (CPG) which owns four companies namely; Century Canning Corporation, The Pacific Meat Company, Inc. Columbus Seafoods
Corp., & Snow Mountain Dairy Corp. SFC will start selling its products on July 01, 2005 on the ff. areas: Quezon City,
CAMANAVA, Marikina, San Mateo & Montalban. Selling efforts will be focused on the Market Stalls/Wholesalers, Groceries,
Convenience Stores & Sari-sari Stores. CPG owns the leading brands Century Tuna, Argentina Corned Beef, 555 Sardines/Carne
Norte, & Angel Evaporated Milk & Birch Tree Milk Powder.
- June 01, 2005. The company has decided not to renew the contract with New Zealand Milk Phils., Inc.(NZMPI)
which expired on May 31, 2005 due to viability concerns. The company will stop selling NZMPI products on June 30, 2005. Pls.
click the link below for further details.
-May 17, 2005. The company's summer outing proved to be very successful and enjoyable. Please click
the link below for a glimpse of our teambuilding activities .
Summer Outing 2005
- May 6, 2005. The company's summer outing is scheduled on May 14-15 in Cabangan Beach, Zambales. Surely,
this will be an event full of fun and enjoyment.
- April 12, 2005. SMC outbids Fonterra group for the National Foods acquisition by 8%. Its latest bid
of $6.40/share was no longer matched by Fonterra. Pls. click the link below:
"National Foods Chairman's Announcement Letter"
- March 20, 2005. SFC Green team won the coveted championship trophy for the QC Cubao Lions Club 1st Tenpin
Bowling Invitational Tournament. Congratulations!!!
- March 09, 2005. SFC will field 2 teams of 10 participants per team to the QC Cubao Lions Club
1st Tenpin Bowling Invitational Tournament. The tournament will run for 4 days starting on March 10, 2005 and ending
on March 19, 2005. Good luck and fight hard to bring home the bacon!
- March 7, 2005. Digitel Mobile Phils., Inc. will hold its second national sales distributors'
convention in Shangrila Hotel, Mactan, Cebu on March 14-16. This is the second convention that will be
attended by Sun Cellular's distributors' owners and sales team nationwide. Last year's convention was held in Holiday Inn,
Mimosa Resort in Angeles Clark, Pampanga. This will surely be a funfilled affair.
- March 1, 2005. Fonterra ( NZMP's mother company) and San Miguel Corporation
(SMC) are in a big fight to acquire the majority stake in National Foods of Australia valued at over A$ 1B. As of March
2, Fonterra has the upperhand with a A$0.30/share premium over SMC. Hopefully, this will increase NZMP's product portfolio
thereby increasing SFC's business with NZMP. Go, go,go Fonterra!!! Pls click the link below for more details.
"National Foods takeover bid"
- Congratulations to the GMA North Distributors Team of Monde Nissin Corp. for its successful and well attended
Alay Pasasalamat 2005 last Feb. 28 at the Metro Bar West, QC. More than 300 guests and participants attended the well executed
show. Surely, it was indeed a night worthy of praise and admiration from the audience. Pls click the link below for some
of the photos.
"Salamat Po Photos"
- Every two years, the distributors of Monde Nissin Corporation in GMA conduct Alay Pasasalamat
to pay tribute to its top customers and to its supplier-business partner, Monde Nissin Corporation. Unlike previous occasions,
this time the 6 distributors will be combined into 2 teams, the North & South teams. SFC will be joining the other
2 distributors in the north to perform a combined Alay Pasasalamat.
The guests will be treated to a wonderful evening of dining, orchestra and theatrical
production numbers. This will surely be an evening full of joy and surprises!
Our SALUTE to our top customers and to Monde Nissin Corporation!